As the weather has now got colder, the clocks are about to turn back and it gets dark earlier, I thought that i’d share with all my favourite warm autumn/wintery drinks. All these recipes are nothing to special but I wanted to share them all with you anyways!!
So my absolute favourite winter drink is obviously hot chocolate. However i am not the person that fancies all the cream and mash mellows, i just like a simple plain hot chocolate. Unfortunately, i don’t have a very exciting way of making it, it is just pretty simple! So i just take 2 heaps of my Cadbury powder, and add it into a sauce pan of hot milk, and let it cook/heat up for 2-3 minutes, then its ready to serve!
Now i am a sucker for coffee, but my all time favourite coffee has got to be a milky latte. To do this i take a microwave safe mug. Then i add in 1 teaspoon of coffee (the amount of coffee you add really depends on how strong you like it however i wouldn’t recommend to much as it’s quite milky). Then add in one teaspoon of sugar (if you want sugar in it). Finally fill the cup with milk. Pop it in the microwave for 1 minute, stir it then out it back in for a further minute. In the picture below i then frothed mine using frothier but you don’t have to do this.
Another one of my favourite drinks is really childish but its nice just before bedtime…… HOTMILK!!! Ugh i just love it so so so so much. I’m not gonna explain how to make it as its pretty simple so I’m sure you can all figure it out. But just in case i put it into a microwave safe container, put it in for 1 min stir another min and done 😉
I also really like a good cup of tea. Especially fruity flavoured ones. They are my favourite! I would tell you how to make them put it varies depending on the type you buy.
Im sorry if this was a bit of a boring post but i thought you all might enjoy it. Don’t forget to let me know any of your favourite drinks for this time of year. Or any recommendations you may have.
Bye for now,
Lots of love,
Milalor X x X x
I feel like i’m starting to set up a theme here unintentionally with all of these top ten posts! (my others are 10 of the most awkwardest things! and 10 of the most annoying things:) Anyway i wanted to do a post about my tips to save money. Let me know any of your money saving tips in the comments! And give this post a like if you enjoy it!!!
- One way to save money is to split what you get. By this i mean that say you get £40, put half in your purse/wallet and the other half in your bank. This way you will have money to spend now and money to save till later.
- If you live in the UK you will know that they have changed the £5 note to a plastic one. So what i’am doing at the moment is saving all my new £5 notes. Just thin if you get 2 of them a week and you’ve saved them for a year you will around £500 pound a year.
- I have seen people who collet coins. This means that any small change they get they put it into a big tub and over time they save it up. I would imagine the eventually they would bank up quite a lot of money. Even though i haven’t tried this my self my grandad collets small change and i think over a few years he gathered around £2000! So i would defiantly recommend this one.
- Another thing to save money would be to buy the cheaper things. Super markets sell a range of different brands that all make one product. And personally i don’t see the difference with a really expensive brand to a much cheaper one. So if you are looking to save money buy the cheaper product.
- I also love to use vouchers. If you google voucher codes for the shop you shop in or the restaurant you eat in a voucher is almost guaranteed to come up! This is defiantly a good way to save money.
- Buy multiple products that are on offer. Say that when you go into do your weekly/monthly shop something you are going to buy say chicken is on offer for buy one get one free. But you don’t think that you will use the second chicken this week, still buy it just sick it in the freeze when you get home. This will keep if fresh for longer!
- Pay your bills when you get them. Now i know this one is pretty obvious but i thin that if you are trying to save money this will defiantly help you. This way you know how much money you will have left once all the bills have been payed. It will also stop you going into debt!
- If you are going out for the night with some of you friends but you don’t have a outfit so you need to get a new one, but you know you won’t wear it again borrow it of someone. I’m pretty sure that one of your friends will understand the situation enough to lend you a outfit!
- If you are going on holiday then you should set yourself a budget for your activities and food costs while you are there.
- Save any sachets of sauce. You never know when you may need them!!
This one is a longer post finally!! I hope you all enjoyed it and don’t forget to share your money saving tips in the commets!
Bye for now,
Milalor X x X x
Now I know that its ages till Christmas but if you are like me then you would have already started to think about what you are going to buy people for christmas. So I wanted to write a post about today on how to organise all your christmasy stuff. Let me know in the comments if you have already started your christmas shopping! And tell me what your favourite public holiday is (my’n is defiantly christmas). I hope you enjoy the blog and if you do give it a like!!!
So my number way to organise what you are going to get everyone for christmas is to write a list. This way you know exactly what you are going to buy everyone you are buying for. What i typically do is i think of a few things people like and then choose out of that list what i am going to get them! And if you want to be super organised then you could even addd the prices next to what you are going to get them. 😉
That brings me onto my next thing which is to have a budget. Decide on how much money you want to spend in total. Then when you go shopping to get your gifts, only take that amount of money. That way you can’t exceed your budget!
Find your best offer. Now personally i do a lot of my shopping online because i find that you get a lot more range and offers online than in stores. I also like to google voucher codes for the shop i am shopping in, that way i get more money off. What i have also found is that around this time of year christmas presents seem to be a lot cheaper than in December. So if your looking to find yourself a bargain start your shopping now!!!
Tick and cross as you go. Whenever you buy something for someone tick it off your gift list that way you won’t end up buying it twice. Equally, if you find that something you wanted to buy someone is a little out of your price range cross it off you list and add something else. That way you will know not to buy it.
I hope you all enjoyed this post! I know it was a little short but i’ll write a longer one net time! Promise! 😉
Lots of love,
Milalor X x X x
So if you follow elm then you would have probably seen this post on her blog as i did a great post on there. But i still wanted to share it with all of you! Now this is a halloween make up look and i hope you like it! ❤
For this look you are going to need:
Black eye shadow.
Fake blood (obviously!!!)
white face paint
a sponge applicator
A attachable zip, bye this i mean a zip that parts down the middle. You can find these down a halloween themed aisle in your supermarket i actually got my’n from poundland!
Some skin safe glue to apply this with.
Make up brushes
This one is optional but you could add some hair chalk for a little extra wow!
Okay so that is what you need and this is what you need to do to create the look:
- Before you start you want to make where the zip is going to go on your face. Personally i would recommend that you put it on the top of your nose and have it closed at the top and have it open as you have it comping towards your mouth. If your zip is to long then you can cut the ends of. But DON’T stick the zip down yet as you need to add everything else. Just mark where it will go.
- Now your can start by making it look all disgusting! What you will need to do is basically in the space you have cover it in black/red eye shadow and fake blood. Don’t worry though i will take you through this step by step…
- Take a eye shadow brush and inside your markings cover it in black eye shadow if you like you could blend in a bit of eye liner in there as well just to give it some more depth.
- Then on another brush take your fake blood and dab it all over the black eye shadow. You should start to see it all comping together at this point…
- If you want you can then blend the blood and eye shadow a bit more, and add some more black or red eyeshadow if you like.
- Now the inside is all done you can stick on your zip.
- On the rest of your face you can cover it in white face paint to give you a dead look!
- Also if you want you can take your black eye shadow and put it in your eye brows.
- Then to finish of the look take your red eye shadow and brush it along your cheeks just slightly to make you look like the scariest character out of the scariest horror film!!
- Then if you want you can put in your hair chalk and all that sort of stuff.
I hope you all enjoyed this little blog. And here is a you tube video i followed when i created this look.
I hope you all enjoyed reading!!
bye for now,
(also none of the above pictures are me) 😉
So as you all seemed to like the post i did a while back (10 of the most awkwardest things!) i wanted to do a similar post on it. So today I’m going to tell you some of what i think are the most annoying things. Let me know in the comments what you think! And if this post gets 10 likes, i’ll do a post on my favourite life hacks!
- One thing that i find really annoying is when you send someone a message and they open it but don’t reply. To be honest i have done this before ( i think we all have) 😉 but my read receipts are of so then they don’t know I’ve opened it…
- Another thing i find really is when you go to the fridge to get some butter/milk out. Then you open it and realise it’s empty. So someone has used the last bit and just put it back into the fridge.
- When someone cancels on you. So you get a text from someone asking you you want to go out tonight, that gets you really excited so you start getting all done up. Then last minuet they cancel on you. Like how annoying is that! Has this ever happened to you?
- Putting rubbish in bins. Okay so it’s not putting the rubbish in the bin thats the problem, it’s when people aim their rubbish for a bin throw it and it misses but they carry on walking and don’t pick it up. Now I’m no saint to the environment but i would still put my rubbish in the bin!!
- When you start to talk to talk to someone and they start to talk to someone else. Now this one really annoys me (like many things haha).It’s like you start to talk to them and they start a new convocation with someone else. Has this ever happened to you?!
- When people swear at you for no reason. You get the people that swear at EVERYTHING and i mean everything! Like it just really annoys me. And then they swear at you and…. ugh!!!!
- When someone tells you they don’t like someone but then when they are around them, they act like their best friends. Like when they are with you they will tell you how much they hate this person lets call this person scarlet. Then when they are with scarlet they act like their best friends and like everything about each other.
- Getting the blame. Now if you live with siblings you would have experienced this many times. Whenever anything goes wrong you also get the blame when the other person clearly done it. But i’ve done something and blamed it on my brother so i guess i can’t really say. Hahaha……
- Unexpected bills… So you know when your doing a little bit of online shopping just adding bits and bobs to your basket as you go. Then the dreadful moment comes when you go to check out and your basket is well over £100. Then you start deleting things until it goes down to £20. This happens to me all the time.
- When stores advertise christmas wayyy to early. Like don’t get me wrong i love christmas so so so so much and yes i do get excited when they start advertising christmasy things. However when they start selling things to do with christmas in September, it gets you excited for nothing. Well not for nothing but like you have to remind yourself that christmas is still 3 whole months away. 😦
So thats the end of todays blog. Don’t forget to keep checking back for more posts. And also i wanted to mention that we are now at 60 followers. It was only a week ago when i posted about us having 50. So i just wanted to say thank you for giving us a follow. Anyway enough of me rambling…
lots of love,
bye for now,
Mialor X x X x
As lots of you liked my Bathbomb collection i wanted to do another post based on that type of theme. So today i decided to write about my bath collection thing. 🙂 Now i have quite a few bath products that i like to use. Let me know in the comments products you like to use in the bath. Hope you enjoy the post…
Obviously i like to use my shower gel. I do have a lot of shower gels and they are all have different scents which is why i love them so much. I do have a habit of buying my favourite ones when they are on offer as i love the some much and this probably leads to why i have such a big collection! So below are some pictures of my favourite ones. One of them is a cranberry scent and i feel that is so christmasy and perfect for this time of year. I also have a honey one, a orange scented one, coconut scented one and just a floral one. (the juicy one).
In the bath i also love to have a bath bomb in there but i won’t go into to much detail on that as i have already done a whole post based on bath bombs.
If i wash my hair i like to use my favourite shampoo. And that is the one below. I like shampoo and conditions for my hair colour as i find others are to strong for my hair whereas the ones for blonde hair work a lot better and aren’t as strong. Also they keep the colour. I do believe that you can buy these for other hair colours as well. And i think for different hair textures but I’m not sure.
When i get out the bath or shower i like tom apply my moisturiser. Now at the moment i have 2 favourites. The royal jelly and the juicy one. Let me know your favourite in the comments!?
I hope you enjoyed the post today and don’t forget to check back for another one in 2 days!!!
Lots of love
Milalor X x X x
So as you all seem to like my baking posts i though that i would do another one on halloween treats. These are perfect to give out to “trick or treaters” or to take to a party you are going to! So let me know in the comments your favourite and i hope you enjoy this post…
- Now this one i think is really cute and sweet! This is more of a healthier one i guess so if you don’t want a healthier one skip to number 2. For this you will need oranges and celery. This one then is really easy you just peel the peel of the orange peel and then stick a piece of celery in the middle of the orange. Wola you have a mini pumpkin.
- This one is a witches finger hotdog. Its really easy to create you need a cooked sausage and some ketchup! Carve a bit of the top of the finger to show the nail, place it in the bun and squirt some ketchup on it and you are done. You have a gruesome sausage roll!!!
- Jelly worms. This one is so simple it can’t really go wrong. All you need to do is get a tall cup and fill it with straws standing the right way up. Then take you newly made jelly and pour it in. Leave to set in the fridge and then you are done.
If you have any other treat ideas for halloween tell me in the comments!!!
Lots of love
Milalor X x X x