So since it is December tomorrow (almost christamas and almost my birthday) I wanted to post everyday untill christmas. So don’t forget to check back EVERYDAY for new posts! All of them are pretty much christmas themed!!! Starting tomorrow (1st december)
Bye for now
Don’t forget everyday there will be a new post so keep checking back.
Lots of love Milalor X x X x
Today i wanted to do a little quick post on a type of guide into finding someone the perfect present. Let me know in the comments what you want for christmas!
- Find out what they like/are into. For instance if they like things like make up then you could get them a make up themed present.
- Set a budget. If your like me you will keep picking up things for someones present because you think they will like them. Then you realise your around £40 over your set budget!
- Ask them what they want. Obviously by getting them something they have asked for they are going to defiantly like it.
- Considered options. Sometimes i like to go for more of a meaningful gift. Like a bunch of pictures of you together, i feel like this is just a really nice touch.
- If your buying them something with a group of friends all put in. This way you can get them something maybe a little more expensive.
I know this was only a small post but i hope you all enjoy it!
Bye for now
Milalor X x X x
Recently it was my brother’s birthday and i just wanted to do a post on what we got up to and trust me its quite interesting . Let me know in the comments when your birthday is! (mine is December 12th so not far…).
Anyway his birthday was on the 2nd of November so a few weeks ago. I think i mentioned this on my other post but i will say it again anyway. I got him this david beckham gift set from superdrug and that costed about £5. I’ll attach a picture below. My brother really likes things like this so i knew he would like it. When i brought it he was actually with me but my mum took him round the corner of the shop to show him something so i could quickly buy it. Then i also brought him this massive box of sweets because you know who doesn’t like sweets!!!
But anyway for his birthday the whole family got tickets to go see charlie and the chocolate factory in London, then to go out for dinner. If you didn’t know already i don’t live to far from London so it didn’t really take long to get there. But yeah so we go to our seats and behind us these two little kids. Now that wasn’t really the problem, the kids started screaming and kicking the backs of our seats. But just to make things worse one of the kids decided to take their juice and squeeze it over the person i was with head. So yeah as you could imagine that was just great!!!!
So it got to half time and we went to find out if could move seats, as you would. Now there was 6 of us so we didn’t get our hopes up to much as that was quiet a lot to find seats for so we could all sit together. However they did manage to find seats and they were actually better ones than the ones we were originally given. So we got to our new seats and they were alright. They were really close to the front to they had a good view. Sitting not next to me but the seat after that was a little toddler, which was fine. But that little toddler decide to wee everywhere. So that was a pretty disastrous experience!
Have you ever had something like this happen to you? Tell me in the comments if you have!
Lots of love,
Bye for now,
Milalor X x X x
Today i wanted to do another post on different hair styles as i realised i hadn’t done one for a while. Let me know in the comments your favourite hair style!
So my all time favourite is a really nice tight curl. The good thing about a tight curl is that through out the day it starts to drop and it just looks really pretty. To get a tight curl i will either use my straighteners or curler.
Another hairstyle i like to do is a side bun. But i put a little twist on it, a dutch braid going down from the opposite side. A dutch braid is a inverted french braid. So basically you do this then tie it in a little side pony tail on the side of your face. Wrap your hair around into a little bun thing. Secure with bobby pins and spritz with hair spray. To finish the look you can pull out any wispy bits you may have. I always do this just because i feel it gives that something extra.
I also like to wear a normal basic top not bun. If my hair needs a wash then this is what i usually do. Again i pull out my wispy bits to give it a finished look.
A hairstyle i have recently been loving is two dutch braids, on either side of my head. Like i said before a dutch braid is literally a inverted french braid. Let me know in the comments if you would like me to do a post on how to do different types of braids!
I also like to clip back the 2 front sections of my hair and just leave my fringe down. I feel like this is a really pretty look for when you have freshly washed hair.
Half up half down is also another one of my favourite hairstyles. They are just really easy to do as they take minuets and it gives your hair lots of volume which is always a bonus!
Sorry there wasn’t any pictures on this post for some reason it won’t let me upload any! But i will work on that, promise!
Bye for now,
Milalor X x X x
So today i wanted to do another chatty post as last time i kinda enjoyed writing it so i thought that i would do another. Also i found that all of you seemed to enjoy them so yeah here is another. Also i was thinking that maybe i would do one of these types of post every month, like a little monthly update if you like. Let me know if you enjoy these type of posts by leaving a comment or a like!
Anyway so i thought i would start by saying how it’s nearly Christmas! I know i say this in almost every post but i am just so excited. I can’t wait to give everyone their presents! Talking about Christmas i wanted to tell you all that in December i thought that i would blog everyday till Christmas. I know of a few different posts to do but i wanted to know some of your favourite post topics. So tell me in the comments so that i could do some posts on your favourite topics. I thought this was also a good idea because lots of my followers like different thing so i wanted to have a go at writing about different things. So don’t forget to tell me in the comments what you would like me to blog about!
Another thing i wanted to say about was the fact that i’ve been SOOOO busy lately. Thats why i haven’t been putting up many posts hence why i upload every 3 days. I want to go back to doing every other day but i haven’t got time yet to do that. But don’t worry I’m working on it! 😉
But i have a lot of new posts ready to upload in the next few weeks so i hope you will all enjoy them!
Ohhh and its almost my birthday! My birthday is on the 12th December if you don’t know already! But thats super exciting.
And i’ve given the blog a new winter theme! I thought that i should probably get rid of the halloween theme a replace it with a wintery one. So i hope you all like that!
I’m sorry this was a bit of a shorter post but hopefully you all enjoyed it. Don’t forget to check out my previous post…. 10 facts about me
Bye for now,
Milalor X x X x
So as i haven’t done one of these before i figured that i probably should. I don’t really tell you much about me because this is a anonymous blog but i thought i still could find some kinda investing things about me. The trouble is i don’t think I’m a interesting person but anyways i will try and think of some things to tell you. Tell me in the comments one fact about you!!!
- I can’t play an instrument. Like I’ve always wanted to be able to play one. And I’ve tried to play loads of different ones but i can’t play any. So yeah i can’t play a instrument.
- I feel like I’m pretty much your stereotypical kind of girl. Like i love any thing to do with make up and fashion. I know loads of people say how you ‘don’t need make up your fine the way you are’ but personally i just like putting on make up. Like i just find it a fun thing to do.
- I am not very good at any thing sporty. Its not that i don’t like it (well i guess i don’t really like it) i just can’t do it. Like i can’t run, I’m out of breath within minuets. I guess I’m just really unfit but…. moving on…
- I can’t draw. Seriously though i can’t draw anything even the simplest thing you would think of i guarantee i would not be able to draw it.
- I love the films: clueless, mean girls and how to be single. They are my 3 favourist films to watch (and yes i know ‘favourist isn’t a word but i can’t find anything else to use’) i watch them all the time.
- Another thing is that I’m really bad at replying to text messages or calls. I don’t really know why i just am really bad at it.
- I don’t really read any books. I know this sounds really bad and it probably is really bad but i honestly down read books. I would much prefer to see a film then read a book. I don’t think i’m very good at imagining things so thats probably why.
- I really hate the words moist and ointment. Like i really hate them.
- I don’t like feet. I hate it when people walk around with socks on like i just don’t like feet.
- My last fact is that I’m not a very neat person. Like i quite messy. My room right now looks like a bombs hit it or something so yeah quite messy……
Anyway they were 10 facts about me and i hope you enjoyed reading them…. (that sounded really strange but oh welllll)
Lots of love and bye for now
Milalor X x X x
So at the moment I’am really busy with lots of things. Im not kidding like almost all my weekends till christmas are booked up with something going on.
I am going to be posting every 3rd day. So instead of every other day i am going to post very 3 rd day if that makes sense. I hope you all keep reading the blogs and still enjoy them. I wanted to do this because this way i can write more detailed blog posts instead of really short ones.
Any ways bye for now
Lots of love
Mialor X x X x