Because I have my school bag on me I figured why not do a what’s in my school bag. So that’s what I’m gonna do. Don’t forget to like and follow enjoy!
So my bag is just a plain black handbag from tesco. And I think it was something like £25. It’s got a lot of compartments so that’s pretty useful. And it’s also got lots of pouches too. One thing I really like about it is the velvet texture along the sides.
So in my bag there is my phone. Obviously. I don’t think I could go a day without that. And with my phone are my headphones. And the stupid adapted thing you have to have with the iPhone 7 so you can use the earphones.
And in the back I have all my books. They honestly way a ton. It’s mega heavy.
I have my water bottle, I case I get thirsty. And I have my lunch.
And lastly a little bit of money I case I need to buy anything.
Sorry that there weren’t any pictures on the post. If I can get them to work I will edit it and put them on.
Love Milalor X x X x
I think it must have been at least 2 weeks since my last blog post and I figured that that was way too long. So I pulled out my iPad and started to write this post. My laptop is still broken so I’m sorry if the blogs aren’t as good quality but I’ll try my best with it. As for my shopping haul, all of the pictures are on my laptop not my ipad so I can’t upload that post till my computers fixed. Which is very annoying! But I’m going shopping on Saturday so at least there will be more things in the post. And I’ve seen a few comments on here to say that when you try and load up my Instagram, it won’t work. That’s because for some reason I didn’t set it up right so it’s not working. So I’ve got to set up a whole new account which I will do as soon as I can. And I’ll let you know when that’s all done.
Im going to start putting my normal posts up as of tommorow so keep coming back to the blog for a new post.
I’m really sorry about the lack of posts! 😔💜
Milalor x X x X 💗
Sorry if there aren’t many posts going up for a few days. My laptop has like completely broke down on me so I need to go get it fixed! I’ll try and write up a few posts on my iPad but I find it way easier on my laptop, anyone else get that? And that shopping haul post will be up in a few days, I’m just adding a few more pictures to it. And that new Instagram I made yesterday has completely shut down on me too, and I have no idea why. So I’m going to try and fix that too! Literally everything is braking at the Minuit. 😂😩
So again sorry if there aren’t many posts but I will try and get a few.
Milalor X x X X
Sorry I didn’t upload a post Yesterday! I had one all finished and scheduled but it didn’t publish. But i have got a post today. One on my easter themed cupcakes. Let me know in the comments what you think and any good recipes you know.
Makes 12 muffin sized cakes.
- 200g of butter or margarine.
- 200g of sugar, any type is fine.
- 200g of self raising flour.
- 2 medium sized eggs.
- 25g of coco powder.
- 1/2 a table spoon of baking powder.
- 1/4 of a table spoon of vanilla extract.
- A few drops of milk.
For the icing and topping.
- 100g of butter.
- 300g of icing sugar.
- 1/2 a tablespoon of vanilla extract.
- 15g of coco powder.
- 1 packet of mini eggs.
- A few drops of milk.
- Preheat your oven to 180 degrees. And line a 12 hole muffin tray with 12 cases.
- In a mixing bowl mix together your sugar and butter until it’s fluffy and pale.
- Then you can add in your eggs one at a time. Don’t worry if it looks a little bit stodgy , it will work.Trust me!
- Once thats all been mixed together add in your flour bit by bit.
- Then put in the rest of your ingredients, the coco powder, baking powder, vanilla extract and milk.
- Divivd your mixture equally between the cases and bake in the centre of the oven for 15-20 minuets. Or until they are bouncy to the touch.
- While they are cooking and cooling you can begin to make your buttercream icing. Start by beating your butter for a good 5 minuets. You want it to be either a very pale yellow or a white colour.
- Then you can gradually add in your icing sugar. I would recommend mixing it with a folk to stop it from going all over the place.
- If it’s a little bit thick then you can add in a drop or to of milk.
- Divid the icing between to bowls. Then in one add the coco powder, and in the other add in vanilla extract.
- Now you can really do want you want. I put both in a piping bag and piped it onto the cakes to get this multi coloured effect. With a different flavour. But you can do want you want. However i would recommend not putting it on until your cakes are completely cool, otherwise it will just melt.
- Then on top you can add a few mini eggs, to give it that easter vibe!
Lots of love,
Milalor X x X x
* excuse the sludge of icing on my pinky finger in the featured image, i had no idea!
I know that I promised a shopping haul and i will post that in the next few days. I just need to take a few more pictures for it. So today I decided on doing a review on my number 7 mascaras. Give this post a like if you enjoyed it!
Now they didn’t actually come as a set of 2 but thats how i like to use them. One of them is called Lovely lashes, for glossy natural volume. And the other is the midnight lash, for spectacular volume.
The Lovely lash one i use on my lower lashes because i prefer a soft natural look for them. And then the midnight lash one on my upper lashes. Sometimes I use both on my upper lashes, it just depends on the look. And can I just say that the wand for this one has to be my favourite.
I got them both in my beauty advent calendar last year. But the individual price for them is around £12 each. I would defiantly recommend them.
The only problem with the Midnight lash one is that it’s a little bit clumpy. So i take a eyebrow brush to get the lumps out. I know that it sound weird but trust me, it does the job!
*Sorry that the images are from my other make up post. I don’t have the products with me to take new pictures!
I’ll leave a link here for the Midnight lash and the Lovely lashes mascaras incase you want to go and buy them.
Don’t forget to check back tomorrow for another post!
Milalor X x X x
I think this type of blog has to be my favourite. I mean don’t get me wrong i love everything else i write about, but there’s just something about a simple get to know me post. So incase you haven’t already guessed, thats what I’m going to do! Let me know in the comments some things about you!
- I hate fish. Absolutely hate it. It’s the whole texture, sliminess of it. UGHHH. The only type of fish related thing i eat is baby squid. And that i love! I think it has to be one of my favourite things.
- I can’t play any instruments. Like any at all. I’ve tried every instrument going and i’m a complete failure at it. I don’t get why i can’t do it.
- When i was 2 i was running around my house with my mum and i ran into the door frame. I then slip down that and it slit the top half of my head in half. So as a result of that i know have a scar smack bang in the middle of my head.
- I hate the colour hot pink. Any other shade of pink is fine just not hot pink. I like can’t state how much i dislike it.
- I guess you can say that i’m the type of person that likes to say what they think. Sometimes thats a good thing and sometimes thats a bad thing. I guess technically looking at it’s its kind of good because i’m not scared of saying how i feel. But i don’t know.
- I don’t really take anything too seriously. Like something i do somethings i really don’t. Like when i;m with my friends i’m a completely different person than when i’m at school.
- I can’t stay awake. At sleepovers i’m the complete WORST. I’m always the first one to fall asleep and the last one to wake up.
- I hate spending money. I like to save up all my money just to put it back in the bank. However i’ve got to admit that i’m spending a little bit more now, which is unlike me. My wardrobe thanks me for it but i’m sure my debit card doesn’t!
- One bad habit is that i can’t stop biting my nails. I have tried everything on this planet to try and stop me but nothing seems to work. So let me know in the comments any of your recommendations, and i’ll will 100% try it!
- Blogging is probably my one and only hobby. I feel like it’s the only thing i really enjoy doing in my spare time.
Hope you all liked this post! I’ve gone shopping today so hopefully if i pull out my card and spend a bit money so i can put up a little shopping haul in the next few days.
Milalor X x X x
There are so many places that most people don’t know about. So many little villages and islands with tiny populations. These are the types of places i like to visit. The ones no one has hardly heard of. So i thought i would do a post telling you places i would like to visit, let me know in the comments if you’ve ever been to any of them!
Bahamas. I feel like this is a place everyone wants to visit. The tropical setting, beautiful sunsets, Caribbean atmosphere. It just sounds so peaceful. And all around it you can find the tiny villages, showing the culture. I would love to go there.
Cuba. Now i know that a lot of people have been here, and i’m actually going this year (i’m mega excited)! I like how you can go to Havana and rent out a old 1960s American style car to drive down the streets. Thats something not many people get the chance to do.
Maldives. I so want to go here! Like I cant even put it into words how much! The entire setting just amazes me. It just seems like such a relaxed island. I think it would be a great place to just relax!
Japan. Japan is good for so many reasons! The fashion,ladscapes and food are just a few of them. Not to mention their technology! I think it would just be a whole other way of living. I love the style with the kimonos. And all the bright colours.
Mauritius. The little island of the coast of Africa, submerged in the Indian Ocean. All the rainforests, lagoons and reefs. It just sounds so cool! Apparently it’s well known for it’s subs diving and that type of thing. Just imagine all of the things there would be to do.
Thanks for reading!
Milalor X x X x