So i decided to do one on 10 things that everyone use to do when they were younger. Let me know in the comments what ones you did. Or any that i forgot.
- Drew the sun in the corner of your page.
- Tried to balance the light switch in the middle.
- Shut the fridge really slowly so you could see when the lights went out.
- Gave yourself a haircut. I know i did this once, under the table, at school.
- Made up weird tasting drinks. When you use to go to the machine to get a refill on coke, we all use to put into that cup all the fizzy drinks there were!
- Made ice cream soup. You know when you use to mix up your ice ream in a bowl with a spoon so it would go all watery.
- Tried not to step on the cracks in the pavement, if you did the master would come and get you.
- Used your hand as a note pad. To be honest I think we all still do…
- Used the left over cardboard roll or the loo roll as a sword.
- Built loads of dens with blankets chairs and cushions everywhere.
I hope you all enjoyed this post. Don’t forget to tell me in the comments things you use to do when you were younger!
Lots of love,
Milalor X x X x