So a while back now i done a post on my top 29 life hacks. Now i figured that it was about time i updated that post. So here is my 10 top life hacks… Or something like that.
- Use paper clips to organise your cables.
- Put pancake mixture into a empty ketchup bottle for a no mess experiance!
- Use nail polish to identify different keys.
- The you remove the stem from a strawberry, use a straw!
- When someone brows something of you, take a picture of them holding it that way you can remind them to give it back.
- Use your hair straighteners as collar straighteners when needing a quick fix.
- Stack your clothes vertically to see them all.
- Use a crab clip to organise long wires.
- Use toothpaste to clear up hazy headlights on you car.
- Use bread clips to organised/;able cables and wires.
- When heating up left overs, make a circle in the middle so it heats up evenly.
- Use binder clips to fix broken keyboard feet.
- When you cut onions chew gum, apparently it stops you crying.
- When lighting a candle, burn a long stick of spaghetti so you won’t burn yourself.
- Take a big bottle and mark how much water you need to drink by a certain time.
- Use a muffin tray to serve sauces and dips at a party.
- Use a clothes peg to hold a nail while hammering it.
- When trying to microwave 2 things at a time, balance one on a mug.
Okay so i went a little bit over 10 but oh well! Tell me in the comments some of your favourite life hacks.
Lots of love,
Bye for now,
Milalor x X x X