So today i thought that i would write a post telling you all why i love winter. So don’t forget to tell me in the comments why you love or hate winter.
- I like the cold. So i know that sounds weird but i do. In the summer it gets so hot and uncomfortable. Especially at night where i won’t be able to sleep because its too hot. Whereas in the winter its cold, so you can snuggle up in a extra blanket.
- Hot chocolates. In winter time hot chocolates are the best thing ever. I literally live off them!
- Warm baths. When its cold outside a warm bath with a nice wintery bath bomb is the best. Especially when you wrap up in your hot towel after.
- Sweaters. Sweater style tops are my favourite thing to wear. Them with a pair of jeans, winter boots and a thick winter coat is just so cozy.
- Cozy socks. I love cozy socks, i own a ridiculous amount of them. I think one day I’m going to have to do a whole post dedicated to my collection of them!
- Fire places. Theres just something about fireplaces that make them so cozy. I love a real fireplace. At home we have a fake one but thats good enough still.
- Pyjamas. I love wearing pyjamas. As soon as i get home from a busy day i put on my cozy pjs. I own so many different pairs. I really like the fleece ones that you can get. And the linen ones in the summer.
- Christmas. I mean like you only get Christmas in the winter, not summer. Unless you are in the southern hemisphere that is. See that little geography fact right there.
- Pumpkin spice lattes. Enough said.
- Snow. Okay so in England we don’t get much of it, but when we do it makes everything look so pretty and festive. I love looking at pictures of snow flakes (the ones that are really close up so that you can see every little detail on them).
So there is 10 things i love about winter. What do you love about winter?
Lots of love,
Milalor X x X x