Its almost 2017, this year has gone so quickly. I don’t know about you but every new year i always try and come up with some new year resolutions Every year my resolutions are always the same…
- Eat healthy foods
- Exercise more
- Loose weight
I feel like these are almost things that everyone thinks of. But i can tell you all that i never keep them. Usually they last around a week if that. I just find it really hard to keep them. Something comes up and you always end up breaking them. Personally i never really see the point in them. I mean i always make them but i always forget/ not do them. So if you are anything like me (which i bet you all are ;)) here are some ideas of new year resolutions that are actually possible (maybe) to keep.
- Save money. I don’t mean like everyday put £10 pound in a jar then after a week go and spend it all. I mean to take a big jar and save up through out the year. Say at the end of each day putting in about a pound or something. It will really make the difference. If you put in that jar a pound everyday at the end of the year you would have £365! You could also put in it any more money you say find just to bump up the total.
- Be kind. When you read this you think well this surely isn’t that hard is it?! Well think about it, I’m sure that through out last year you all said something you regret, done something to someone you feel maybe wasn’t the best, or something along the lines of that. So i know its kind of impossible to be kind and nice 100% of the time but maybe a bit more than the year before. Hopefully you get what i mean.
- Give something to charity. I know that in the uk throughout the year we get charity bags, that you put any unwanted clothes in to give to charity. I don’t know what other countries do this, so let me know in the comments. But scrape through your closet and find any clothes you haven’t worn in years. I know that you all have some. All them clothes that you think you might need but really you know that your never going to wear them again. Obviously you can donate money to charities as well.
- Do something you want to do. Find something that you’ve always wanted to do say more riding and do it! Why wait. New year resolutions don’t always have to be for the benefit of other people, they can be for you to. So you should defiantly set a goal to do that one thing you’ve always wanted to do.
- Set a carrer goal. That promotion you’ve always wanted? Why not work hard for it! Like i said before theres nothing wrong with having a resolution to benefit you.
- My goal for next year is to work harder on my blogs. I want to upload better blogs with more detail in them and i want to write blogs that all of you enjoy reading!
Let me know in the comments your new year resolutions for 2017!
Bye for now,
Lots of love
Milalor X x X x
*And i know that i promised you all a make up blog, I’m going to upload it very soon, hopefully tomorrow. I just need to get some pictures for it. Xxx
And can we just talk about the fact that this blog is 599 words long!!!