So if you are like me you would have brought all of your christmas presents by now and maybe have all of them wrapped. Unless you are also like me and are completely rubbish at wrapping presents. So therefore i thought it would be a great idea for me to show you how to wrap a present. However like i said i am not very good at wrapping presents so this could be very interesting… And before i start dont forget to follow our instagram milalorofficial_15 and comment below what you want for christmas this year!
Okay so this present before i start is actually what i brought one of my cousins for christmas. Its a technique brush set and was around £5. And i got it from superdrug.
- So first you want to line up your present on the wrapping paper and make sure that you have enough paper to go around the present.
- Before you start to fold your paper i find that it helps to just take the edge and secure it with a bit of tape onto your present. I’ll put a picture below so you can see what i
- Now you can finish folding that bit by keeping on turning your present till you have no more paper. Then stick a piece of tape over it.
- Now personally i think that this is the hardest part of wrapping a present. Doing the corners. What i do is fold them in at the edge so you have 2 little triangles either side and a rectangle in the middle.
- Then push it up and secure with tape.
- Now do that to the other side and you should hopefully be left with a easy good looking neat wrapped present.
- Just to finish it all of i like to tie a bit of ribbon around it. And wola you have a really nice present.
I know that I’m not the best at explaining but hopefully you all got the idea of it. And comment any wrapping tips you have in the comments. I hope you all liked this post and don’t forget to come back tomorrow.
Bye for now,
Milalor X x X x
And comment any q&a questions you would like me to answer in the comments.