As you all seem to like my recipe posts i thought that i’d do another one! So today i wanted to tell you all how i made these delicious chocolate brownies!
For this recipe you will need:
-200g White chocolate
-50g of milk chocolate
-185g of unsalted butter
-85g of plain flour
-40g of coco powder
-3 large eggs
-275g of caster sugar
- pre-heat your oven to 160 degrees.
- Cut up your butter into small cubes. While you do this have your kettle boiling as once its boiled you will need to melt your butter and chocolate together (use 185 grams of your milk chocolate and set aside the rest to add in later along side your milk chocolate).
- Once you’ve melted your butter and chocolate set it a side while it cools. Then take a separate bowl and put in your flour and coco powder. Gently mix it together and then put that a side.
- Now take another bowl and whisk together your sugar and eggs. You will need to whisk this for about 8 minuets.
- Take your cool chocolate and butter and gently add it to your eggy mix. Carefully fold it all together using a spatular.
- Add in your flour and coco powder and again fold that together until all is mixed.
- Take your white chocolate chunks and add them into the mix as well.
- Now take your lined tin and pour the mixture into it ensuing it is all even. Put in your pre-heated 160 degree oven and allow to cook for about 30-35 minuets.
- Once the brownies are cooked allow to completely cool before trying to remove them from the tin.
- Once they are out the tin cut them into quarters, then into further quarters then triangles. This creates the perfect brownie shape.
- As a serving suggestion you could either adda sprinkle of icing sugar and a strawberry or drizzle melted white chocolate over the top. Or you could just enjoy your brownie plain as the don’t really don’t need much with them any way.
Okay so i hope all that made sense! Im not the best at explaining things. I got this recipe out of one of my fave cook books.
Let me know if you make these brownies by either commenting or send us a pic on our instagram MilalorOfficial_15
Bye for now!!