In todays post i thought id tell you about my favourite pasta bake recipe! This recipe can feed up to 6 people so its great for when you have a gathering with friends. I would suggest a side salad to go with but that is optional! I hope you enjoy! If you do make this send us a picture on instagram so we can see it! (MilalorOfficial_15) let us know if you added anything to it as well!!
Okay so enough of me rambling, this is what you are going to need:
- 500-750g of pasta of your choice
- 3 chopped peppers
- 8 chopped tomatoes
- 5 chopped mushrooms
- half a chopped onion
- Ready cooked chicken (this is optional)
- 2 jars of your preferred pasta sauce (i like to use a chunky veg one)
- Add some water to a sauce pan and start cooking your pasta.
- While your pasta is cooking chop up all your veg.
- Now your pasta is all cooked you need to put it in a large oven safe container i don’t really know the name of them but usually they are china!?
- Now add in all your veg, sauce, mozzarella and chicken and stir it all together.
- Now cook in the oven for 15-20 minuets at 200 degrees.
- Now take your incredibly scummy pasta and serve with a optional side salad!
And there you have it a easy,simple,lovely kinda healthy pasta bake.
I hope you enjoyed this post and don’t forget to come back tomorrow for another post.
Love Milalor Xx